The Author
nothing make sense
Fifteen. In love with fictional characters and ultimate idiots. English is not my first language so there you go broken crap was written all over the blog. Laughed at almost everything and enjoyed eating. "Time might separate us some day. But, even still, until then, let's stay together."
-Hotaru Takegawa
Ƥɛяғɛcт?? Иααн..
Thursday, 19 January 2012 @ 21:07
I'm looking for someone perfect. But, in this world 'nobody's perfect', just like what Jessie J say. P!nk say 'you are perfect to me'. But not to me. I think U R not perfect. Coz every body born to be different right? If everybody perfect, there are no people that stupid or ugly right? So, if Selene Gomez say 'who says you're not perfect?' I say ME!!! Do you understand ? X paham?. X paham pon x per. Bkn masok exam pon. Tu yang masok exam tu pi bace. Sebok nak bace post org.
Ok, dah la.
Ganbatte for your exam!!!
